New Rider Training 2021 Abbotsford Course Schedule
Courses for 2021 are now available. Courses start every 2 weeks, February to Octoboer. Call University of the Fraser Valley at: (604) 854 – 4501 to register. Check the UFV website for up to date registration information.
Theory takes place Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Practical Training includes motorcycle skills, and traffic skills. It is offered on Weekends, or a Hybrid of weekend skills training, and weekday evening in traffic training.
By combining our fun training environment with your enthusiasm, our New Rider course will give you the confidence to ride safely. We also offer training for experienced riders, and those already in the licensing process. At V-Twin , it isn’t just about riding, it’s about riding well.
*please note for Classes in Abbotsford, (classroom portion of course can also be taken at the Chilliwack Campus) Please check Chilliwack Schedule for other classroom options.
You must have:
- A Class 6L or 8L (Learner’s permit), obtained after passing a written test at ICBC. Call: 1-800-950-1498 to reserve Knowledge Test appointment.
- Access to an Internet linked computer or tablet with webcam and microphone for Online Theory
- Minimum riding gear: boots that cover the ankle, full length trousers, a jacket that zips in the front, gloves with leather palms
- A 3/4 coverage or full-face helmet that meets industry standards. We have helmets available if you don’t have one yet, or if yours does not meet the standard
Come on out and enjoy the ride!
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulty registering, please call the V-Twin office at: (604) 826 – 2453.
New Rider Training
- limited seating per course
The Guaranteed Fixed Price is $757.14 plus GST (total: $795). This includes all training, the use of our bikes, on-site delivery of the ICBC Motorcycle Skills Assessment, use of a helmet, insurance, and fuel. It also includes a road test date, and the use of a motorcycle for your road test.
Course Withdrawal and Refund Policy: refunds will only be issued if the student withdraws at least 48 hours prior to the start of the course. Refunds may be subject to a processing fee. After the commencement of the course, V-Twin Motorcycle Riding School Ltd. is obliged only to supply the balance of training.