New Rider Training 2022 Kamloops Course Schedule
Classes run every two weeks. Weekends, Long Weekend, and Hybrid (evening traffic) options are available. Call us at: (250) 572-1490 or select an available course in the table below to contact us and we’ll call you to register or provide you with information on the course of your choice.
Four day “long weekend” course available Easter long weekend; be ready for your road test by the time you go back to work Tuesday.
You must have:
- A Class 6L or 8L (Learner’s permit), obtained after passing a written test at ICBC.
- Access to an Internet linked computer or tablet with webcam and microphone for Online Theory
- Minimum riding gear: boots that cover the ankle, full length trousers, a jacket that zips in the front, gloves with leather palms
- A 3/4 coverage or full-face helmet that meets industry standards. We have helmets available if you don’t have one yet, or if yours does not meet the standard
Come on out and enjoy the ride!
If you have questions or experience trouble requesting registration, please call the V-Twin Kamloops office at: (250) 572-1490 or e-mail us at V-twinKamloops.
New Rider Training
- Space is limited to 10 per course
The cost of our course is $795.00 plus GST. This includes the use of our bikes, and use of a helmet if required. We provide the Motorcycle Skills Assessment to remove restrictions (on day 2 of the course, usually Sunday). It also includes the use of a motorcycle for your road test, and a pre-test ride to ensure you are well prepared for the test.
We are currently updating our website and our New Rider Schedules for 2022 are showing on a new page.
Follow the link below to view the current schedules.
Course Withdrawal and Refund Policy: refunds will only be issued if the student withdraws at least 72 hours prior to the start of the course. Refunds may be subject to a processing fee. After the commencement of the course, V-Twin Motorcycle Riding School Ltd. is obliged only to supply the balance of training. Students who do not attend any or all sessions will be re-scheduled at V-Twin’s sole discretion. There will be a $100 rescheduling fee per session re-scheduled. Students who do not begin, or cannot complete, their scheduled course will be placed on a waitlist for future courses. V-Twin cannot guarantee availability of space in selected future courses.