Get Ready For Your Road Test
Accelerated Rider Training (ACRT) is for riders with some previous experience, and who would like to get a Class 6 (motorcycle) license. Perhaps you have been riding off-road, or your motorcycle endorsement was lost when your license transferred from another jurisdiction.
We can now give you credit for your previous experience, and get you ready for your road test quickly and efficiently.
- A motorcycle for training (or you can use your own), and a helmet, if you need one
- V-Twin Theory to bring you up to speed on current standards and traffic strategies
- Professional, experienced instructors delivering an efficient curriculum
- Motorcycle skills training on your schedule
- The Motorcycle Skills Test, to remove restrictions on your temporary license.
You Will Need
- A Class 6L license (motorcycle, learner’s permit)
- Two evenings for V-Twin Theory – available on different nights in each location
- 6 hours for private, one on one training on your schedule
Theory sessions are held about every two weeks at each of our locations, or can be delivered one on one for an extra charge. The riding portion can be done as one session, or broken into 2-3 shorter sessions, depending upon your schedule. The cost of ACRT is $435. Call to arrange a time and location, or e-mail: contact@vtwinmotorcycletraining.
Kamloops (250) 572-1490
Kelowna, Penticton (250) 764-7075
Vernon, Salmon Arm (250) 832-7088
Accelerated Rider Training
- Theory available one-on-one for an extra charge