Welcome To V-Twin
V-Twin takes a “Rider-Centered” approach to motorcycle rider training. That means everything about our course is geared toward your success. Not just in the course, but as you venture out on the road, take your road test, and continue riding for decades to come; we want you to be riding well all the way.
V-Twin Motorcycle Rider Training School’s Key Areas of Focus:
- The schedule – flexible to accommodate your availability
- Locations – away from busy streets, so you can concentrate on learning to ride
- Course training hours and times – avoid overload and training in extreme conditions (too hot or too cold)
- Class size – smaller is better, to ensure maximum riding time and instructor attention
- Curriculum – breaking the art of riding into skill blocks, then combining them into competent knowledgeable riding
- Motorcycle size and configuration – standards, cruisers, sport – we have them all, with seats low to high, to fit the widest variety of riders
- Course pace – we progress at your pace, not by the clock
- Instructor attitude – patient, experienced, friendly instructors – concerned about your well-
being and success
- Talk less, ride more – you learn to ride by riding; we teach by coaching, not lecturing.